In our kitchen, we only use fresh, simple ingredients of the highest quality. We always have and always will.
- Chicken that is whole breast meat, with no added fillers or hormones, and every piece of chicken is hand breaded in our kitchen.
- Biscuits made from scratch.
- Whole lemons cut and freshly squeezed every day for the best lemonade on the planet.
- Salads are chopped and prepared fresh, by hand, throughout the day.
It may not be the easy way, but it’s the only way we know. Fresh, simple, quality that you can taste. Every. Single. Time.
A Well-Rounded Catering Menu that is Healthy & Sustainable
Whether it’s offering wholesome options, or simply removing unnecessary ingredients, we believe in better-for-you fast food. We’re working toward a menu that is increasingly healthy and sustainable, while never sacrificing delicious.
Food You Can Feel Good About
We know eating well on-the-go can be a challenge. That’s why we work hard to offer balanced options– from our classic menu items made with high quality ingredients, to our new menu items for the nutrition-minded, like Egg White Grill and Superfood Side.
We’re constantly working toward cleaner ingredients.
- Removal of high-fructose corn syrup and artificial dyes and colors from Chick-fil-A dressings and sauces
- Removal of high-fructose corn syrup from our buns
- Reduction of sodium by 8% across 25 menu items, and up to 50% on others
Real Chicken, Rigorous Standards
Top quality has always been our approach to food, and because chicken is at the center of our menu, that means serving only whole, boneless breast of chicken — no fillers or artificial preservatives. We source our chicken from farms in the USA, in accordance with our Animal Wellbeing Standards, and our pledge to serve No Antibiotics Ever by the end of 2019.